Manager, Regulatory Affairs and HR
The Regulatory Affairs Manager oversees the regulatory process for all products developed and distributed by derma e and ensures their domestic and international compliance. Familiarity with the skin care industry’s concepts, practices and procedures is required. We need someone with industry experience who is able to recommend courses of action promptly and accurately in order to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all internal and external clients, consulting groups as well as regulatory agencies
- Ownership of regulatory elements: claims support, ingredients, packaging, compliance, documentation etc.
- Keeping abreast of natural industry registration and ingredients compliance
- Management of domestic and international regulatory projects
- Subject matter expert for current and future laws, rules and regulations
- Timely generation of regulatory dossiers and timely approval for market release of existing and new products
- Establishing strategic contacts with regulatory experts and authorities and proactively seeking information about current and future needs in order to ensure compliance and minimize exposure
- Management of all regulatory and product documentation and registrations
- Human Resources-related activities as needed: hiring, keeping employee records, termination and other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in skincare or related industry is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click here to send your resume.
Midwest Regional Sales Manager
Regional Manager under the supervision of the Vice President of Natural Channel Sales is responsible for successful sales of natural bodycare products in the Midwest territory. This includes the development, account management, and execution of tactical programs to grow new and maintain existing business.
- Manage Headquarter calls with Key Accounts and Distributors.
- Manage key account retailers.
- Broker Management - Provide direction, clear objectives, support and sales techniques for field sales rep’s.
- Trainings for all key retail groups.
- Manage, approve and execute retail co-op opportunities.
- Travel as necessary within territory – 70% of time with approximately 3 weekends away per year.
- Make presentations to key account buyers as required and provide any type of support and follow up as needed.
- Attend trade shows.
- Call in to corporate office for monthly mandated meetings.
- Maintain weekly sales call report which is submitted to VP of sales.
- Maintain tracking reports for the broker group and provide quarterly reviews.
- Update VP of sales on all market trends, information, opportunities and territory changes.
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills as well as strategic and overall business management skills.
- Experience in the Natural Products Industry or like consumer package goods company.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint .
- Ability to travel and be able to work out of a home office.
Prefer residents of IL and MN to apply
Click here to send your resume.