Manager, Regulatory Affairs and HR
The Regulatory Affairs Manager oversees the regulatory process for all products developed and distributed by derma e and ensures their domestic and international compliance. Familiarity with the skin care industry’s concepts, practices and procedures is required. We need someone with industry experience who is able to recommend courses of action promptly and accurately in order to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all internal and external clients, consulting groups as well as regulatory agencies
- Ownership of regulatory elements: claims support, ingredients, packaging, compliance, documentation etc.
- Keeping abreast of natural industry registration and ingredients compliance
- Management of domestic and international regulatory projects
- Subject matter expert for current and future laws, rules and regulations
- Timely generation of regulatory dossiers and timely approval for market release of existing and new products
- Establishing strategic contacts with regulatory experts and authorities and proactively seeking information about current and future needs in order to ensure compliance and minimize exposure
- Management of all regulatory and product documentation and registrations
- Human Resources-related activities as needed: hiring, keeping employee records, termination and other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in skincare or related industry is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click here to send your resume.