IT Systems Administrator
Growing cosmetics manufacturer and distributor is looking for a “hands on” individual who is versatile and knowledgeable in all aspects of Information Technology. We are a small privately-owned company (40+ users) in need of someone who can “do it all”. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations and has no direct reports.
- IT Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least 3 years of experience, or 6 years of relevant experience and required IT certifications/ training.
- Strong project management skills: able to scope, plan, prioritize and follow up deliverables, including consultants’ work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and software applications, including MS Office suite, VPN, firewalls, routers and switches.
- Good programming skills in any of the following languages: PHP, HTML, Java, XMS, Pick/ D3, or willing to learn and perform programming modifications of existing systems.
- Support all IT systems, including VLAN, WAN, Windows Server 2008, VSA storage, server backups, disaster recovery systems, printers and copier devices, surveillance camera systems and Shoretel VOIP telephone system.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Support company’s Website and domain.
- Support company’s ERP system, database and programming mods in Pick/D3 language.
- Conduct software and hardware evaluations, provide technical analysis and implement systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Inventory and provide accounting for resources including software, server, workstation and laptop systems.
Click here to send your resume.