IT Systems Administrator
Growing cosmetics manufacturer and distributor is looking for a “hands on” individual who is versatile and knowledgeable in all aspects of Information Technology. We are a small privately-owned company (40+ users) in need of someone who can “do it all”. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations and has no direct reports.
- IT Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least 3 years of experience, or 6 years of relevant experience and required IT certifications/ training.
- Strong project management skills: able to scope, plan, prioritize and follow up deliverables, including consultants’ work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and software applications, including MS Office suite, VPN, firewalls, routers and switches.
- Good programming skills in any of the following languages: PHP, HTML, Java, XMS, Pick/ D3, or willing to learn and perform programming modifications of existing systems.
- Support all IT systems, including VLAN, WAN, Windows Server 2008, VSA storage, server backups, disaster recovery systems, printers and copier devices, surveillance camera systems and Shoretel VOIP telephone system.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Support company’s Website and domain.
- Support company’s ERP system, database and programming mods in Pick/D3 language.
- Conduct software and hardware evaluations, provide technical analysis and implement systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Inventory and provide accounting for resources including software, server, workstation and laptop systems.
Click here to send your resume.
Eastern Regional Trainer
The Regional Trainer will serve as a key partner in driving sales for the derma e® brand within their assigned territory by training and coaching retail partner team members and broker reps on product knowledge, selling techniques and derma e® points of difference. The Regional Trainer will partner with the Sales Management Team and Director of Education to strategize on how to improve overall education execution, key category penetration and attain sales objectives. The Regional Trainer will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external management.
- Responsible for working with sales management to achieve sales expectations for their assigned territory
- Demonstrate and teach strong product knowledge and selling skills through personal interactions with broker reps, retail partner employees and customers
- Execute visits to various retail partner locations to educate team members, drive sales and strengthen brand relationships
- Adapt style and approach to meet the needs of each store, team member and customer, creating appropriate training experiences for each
- Create and maintain strong partnerships with internal and external management
- Provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management and Director of Education on the performance of retail partner team members and ways in which to improve their performance
- Facilitate education seminars to include but not limited to; new store openings, retail partner specific trainings, cluster trainings, dinner trainings
- Support and participate in the execution of successful events
- Accountable for strengthening brand identity by creating visual merchandising consistency within each store
- Participate in meetings and conference calls to provide partnership and create solutions to address business needs
- Participate in Sales & Training Meetings and “Train the Trainer” sessions
- Act as a brand ambassador representing the derma e® brand and culture in a positive and professional manner through personal example and coaching of team members
- Uphold derma e® dress code guidelines and consistently demonstrate a polished and professional appearance
- Must live in a metro area within the assigned territory with close proximity to a major airport
- 3+ years experience in a retail selling role
- 3+ years of experience in training and facilitation
- Skin care, beauty, or health and wellness experience preferred
- Proven ability to facilitate educational seminars, ensuring participant learning and mastery of content
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through developing teams and providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the customer, connecting products to their needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a fast paced, high growth, changing environment
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills
- Possesses professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Possess a personal vehicle to be utilized for business purposes
- derma e® reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs
Click here to send your resume.
Western Regional Sales Manager
Western Regional Manager under the supervision of the Vice President of Natural Channel Sales is responsible for successful sales of natural skincare products in the Socal, Nocal, SW and Pacific Northwest territory. This includes the development, account management, and execution of tactical programs to grow new and maintain existing business.
- Manage Headquarter calls with Key Accounts and Distributors.- Whole Foods, Mother’s Market, Lassen’s, UNFI, Natures Best and other smaller independents.
- Manage key account retailers.
- Broker Management - Provide direction, clear objectives, support and sales techniques for field sales rep’s.
- Trainings for all key retail groups.
- Manage, approve and execute retail co-op opportunities.
- Travel as necessary within territory – 70% of time with approximately 2 weekends away per year.
- Make presentations to key account buyers as required and provide any type of support and follow up as needed.
- Attend trade shows.
- Call in to corporate office for monthly SPINS meetings.
- Maintain weekly sales call report which is submitted to VP of sales.
- Maintain tracking reports for the broker group and provide quarterly reviews.
- Update VP of sales on all market trends, information, opportunities and territory changes.
- Candidate ideally to reside in the Socal area.
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- 3+ years of broker management experience.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills as well as strategic and overall business management skills.
- Experience in the Natural Products Industry or like consumer package goods company.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint .
- Ability to travel and be able to work out of a home office.
Click here to send your resume.