Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager oversees the purchasing, planning and inventory management process for all products marketed and distributed by derma e®. Familiarity with the skin care industry’s concepts, practices and procedures is required. The ideal candidate has industry experience, is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and takes action promptly and accurately in order to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all suppliers and third party manufacturers. Accountable for developing and maintaining supplier relationships, clearly defining expectations and managing their performance. Places Purchase Orders, defines priorities and follows up on deliveries
- Responsible for leading strategic initiatives across the supply chain and in order to drive improvements for the organization
- Manages inventory and replenishment levels while ensuring that purchased items are delivered on time and in full. Manages slow moving and obsolete inventory to minimize exposure
- Ability to promptly address late deliveries, shortages or quality problems
- Able to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date item information within the database. Enters new products and price changes promptly and accurately into the ERP system. Enters Bill of Materials and manages BOM changes
- Ensures that all invoices sent to accounting for payment are approved and accurate
- Actively sources packaging and components for new and existing products
- Negotiates contracts as needed with vendors. Creates and implements cost reduction strategies while maintaining high levels of service and quality
- Understands import, logistics, freight and all elements of cost of goods purchased
- Responsible for the demand planning process and for maintaining accurate inventory records in the ERP system
- Expected to meet or exceed goals for in stock rates and vendor performance
- Able to prioritize and constantly adapt to change while ensuring there are no disruptions of the company’s daily operations and that all internal and external customers receive excellent service
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years experience
· Experience in skincare or related industry is required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Position has no direct reports.
Click here to send your resume.
IT Systems Administrator
Growing cosmetics manufacturer and distributor is looking for a “hands on” individual who is versatile and knowledgeable in all aspects of Information Technology. We are a small privately-owned company (40+ users) in need of someone who can “do it all”. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations and has no direct reports.
- IT Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least 3 years of experience, or 6 years of relevant experience and required IT certifications/ training.
- Strong project management skills: able to scope, plan, prioritize and follow up deliverables, including consultants’ work.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows Server and software applications, including MS Office suite, VPN, firewalls, routers and switches.
- Good programming skills in any of the following languages: PHP, HTML, Java, XMS, Pick/ D3, or willing to learn and perform programming modifications of existing systems.
- Support all IT systems, including VLAN, WAN, Windows Server 2008, VSA storage, server backups, disaster recovery systems, printers and copier devices, surveillance camera systems and Shoretel VOIP telephone system.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Support company’s Website and domain.
- Support company’s ERP system, database and programming mods in Pick/D3 language.
- Conduct software and hardware evaluations, provide technical analysis and implement systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Inventory and provide accounting for resources including software, server, workstation and laptop systems.
Click here to send your resume.