Acne Spot Treatment
A concentrated spot blemish treatment to target specific flare-ups while helping reduce redness and irritation.
You never know when a blemish will pop up, so you’ve got to be prepared. After all, it can be frustrating to wake up to a breakout and have no way of remedying it, and then you’re stuck with the glaring inflammation and redness on your complexion. That’s why you need to always keep DERMA E’s Acne Spot Treatment on hand. This powerful, natural acne spot treatment is perfect for specifically targeting blemishes so your skin can look clear and clean again as soon as possible.
A good acne spot treatment reduces the appearance of blemishes quickly, but DERMA E’s Acne Spot Treatment goes above and beyond that to also nurture your complexion so it’s in the best possible condition. Our innovative formulation of highly effective ingredients makes this the best acne spot treatment for controlling breakouts. Salicylic Acid works wonders when it comes to exfoliating the dead skin cells that can clog pores and lead to flare-ups. Our natural spot treatment for acne also features our unique Anti-Blemish Complex. Consisting of Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender and Chamomile, the Anti-Blemish Complex is packed with antibacterial and antiseptic properties that make it especially effective in helping blemish-prone skin. Plus, these ingredients calm and soothe skin to relieve redness and irritation.
DERMA E’s Acne Spot Treatment can be used anytime a breakout occurs, and it can be used as often as needed. The product has been formulated so it doesn’t leave a telltale residue, and it won’t dry out or irritate the skin. Stop blemishes in their tracks and get your skin looking as good as new with our all-natural acne spot treatment.
- Targets specific areas of breakouts to diminish their appearance.
- Reduces the look of redness and inflammation.
- Won’t dry out or further irritate skin.
- Salicylic Acid: This potent skin exfoliator helps prevent clogged pores that can cause breakouts. The Acne Spot Treatment contains 2.0% Salicylic Acid.
- Tea Tree Oil: This therapeutic oil can help ease problems caused by a number of skin issues.
- Lavender Oil: Richly nurtures skin to help the complexion look clear and healthy.
- Rosewood Oil: Balances skin to promote the appearance of healthy skin.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Like Salicylic Acid, White Willow Bark exfoliates skin to keep it clear and help prevent blemishes.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: This plant-based ingredient gently soothes skin.
- Witch Hazel: Helps control excessive oil and calms irritated skin without being overly drying.
- Aloe Vera: Eases the feeling of irritation on the skin.
- The Acne Spot Treatment is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Propanediol (Vegetable Derived), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (Sugar Starch), Decyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel Extract*, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Allantoin, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How To Use
- Apply a small amount of the Acne Spot Treatment onto the fingertips and gently pat onto blemishes, acne, or patches of red or inflamed skin.
- Apply as often as necessary.
- Can be used under makeup.
- For best results, use with DERMA E’s Anti-Acne collection of products for a comprehensive skin care system developed specifically to treat blemishes and breakout.
Dispense a small amount onto the fingertips and apply to pimples, blemishes or areas of red and/or inflamed skin. Apply as necessary.
Target specific areas of flare-up while helping reduce redness and irritation .