Scar Cream Sun Protectant SPF 35
Scars reverse. Skin Protected.
This effective scar cream softens, protects, and helps to smooth the skin’s surface. Skin’s texture and elasticity is improved with Panthenol as it helps to retain moisture levels in the skin while reducing the appearance of redness. Mineral Zinc Oxide sunscreen powerfully protects against UVA/UVB rays while Allantoin deeply moisturizes the skin and works to reduce the appearance of scars. Burns, cuts, and acne scarring are left visibly softer and smoother with each use for healthy-looking skin.
- Key Ingredients: Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Provitamin that helps to deeply moisturize the skin. Allantoin: Deeply conditions to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 11.7% Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Behenate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica.
How To Use
- - After applying your favorite DERMA E Moisturizer, smooth and blend over entire face and neck. Can be worn alone or underneath make-up to extend wear.
- - Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor • Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- - wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- - reapply at least every 2 hours • use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating