Clinically proven to improve scar texture, color, and overall appearance significantly, this refreshing gel softens, smooths and encourages healthy-looking skin.
Clinically Proven to Improve Scar Appearance
Our unique, oil-free blend of botanical extracts helps to soften, smooth, and diminish the appearance of scars, especially those that are lumpy, bumpy or discolored.
This clinically proven formula helps to improve the appearance of scars and encourage healthy skin. It may help improve the appearance and texture of sunburns, chemical burns, industrial burns, old scars, new scars, stretchmarks as it moisturizes the skin. This refreshing, oil-free formula goes on clear and will not stain clothes.
Skin Concern: Dryness & Dehydration, Uneven Tone/Discoloration, Acne Scarring, Dull Skin
- Allicin (from onion bulb): Antioxidant-rich to help reduce the appearance of scars.
- Allantoin: Deeply conditions to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Provitamin that helps to deeply moisturize skin.
Proven Results for Derma E Scar Gel
Clinically Tested Results
- 100% Improvement in skin’s color*
- 89% Improvement in skin’s texture/smoothness*
- 85% Improvement in scar’s texture*
*Based on efficacy results from independent 4-week clinical studies on the Therapeutic Scar Gel.
Purified Water, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Carbomer, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils.
How To Use
Scoop a small amount and gently massage into skin. For new scars, apply 2-3 times daily for 8 weeks. For older scars, apply twice a day for 3-6 months