Vitamin C Serum, Concentrated Formula
This fast-absorbing, high-potency serum penetrates deeply to deliver antioxidant protection and essential hydration.
Our concentrated Vitamin C serum beautifully brightens the appearance of your skin. Dermatologist recommended and clinically proven, this serum is formulated with a stabilized form of Vitamin C, Stay C-50®. This allows the product to work more effectively than non-stabilized forms of vitamin C which can easily degrade and lose potency, diminishing their benefits even before applying. Combining Stay C-50® vitamin C with powerful antioxidants and nature's moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid, our affordable vitamin c serum leaves skin looking brighter, more even, and smooth.
Clinically Tested – Measured Results*
- 100% Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 95% Improved skin’s brightness
- 92% Skin tone appeared more even
- 92% Skin appeared firmer-looking.
*Based on questionnaire results from independent 6-week clinical studies on the Vitamin C line.
Vitamin C Serum Benefits
- The intensely moisturizing formula boosts hydration.
- Antioxidants guard against harmful UV rays and other environmental stresses.
- Vitamin C may brighten the appearance of your skin while retexturizing your complexion.
- The serum encourages collagen health.
- The formulation has strong anti-aging properties, working to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and age spots
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant with skin-brightening and anti-aging properties that may help support collagen health.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance may help deliver antioxidants and essential hydration.
- Aloe: The gel extract from this plant helps provide moisture and softens, soothes, and detoxifies skin.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps improve the moisture and appearance of skin’s texture.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Lactobacillus, Citric Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance Oil.
How To Use
- Apply onto clean face and neck.
- Use in the morning and evening alone or in combination with your favorite DERMA E moisturizer.
- Use to brighten skin and visibly improve the signs of aging
Vitamin C Knowledge Base
- Vitamin C Anti-aging benefits
- Vitamin C Daily Skincare Routine
- What form of Vitamin C is best for skin
- Can Vitamin C Brighten my Skin?
- Should I use Vitamin C in the morning or at night?
- Vitamin C and Sunspots
- Can I use Vitamin C with Retinol?
- How does a serum benefit my skin?