How does a serum benefit my skin?
Serums are one of the holy grail items when it comes to skincare. Serums can help to brighten, tone, hydrate and help to decrease the look of premature aging, lessening the look of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s texture and tone.
When it comes to selecting the serum that is right for you, it is best to find a serum that meets all your personal skin needs and works well with the season as well.
Serums are powerhouses for rejuvenating skin’s complexion. These highly effective yet lightweight formulas can be used during the day as well as at night, under makeup and in combination with heavier creams and moisturizers.
Because serums are typically more lightweight than lotions and creams, skin won’t feel heavy or weighted when you combine your serum with other products, adding to the vibrancy of skin. Find the best dermatologist recommended serum for your skin type below!
Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidant-rich Green Tea nourishes skin and offers powerful protection from environmental stress in this clinically proven, intensely moisturizing concentrated treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Delivers intense moisture, infusing skin with healthy hydration.
Green Tea: This antioxidant richly nourishes skin and offers powerful protection from environmental stress.
4-week Clinical Results confirm: 100% Improved skin hydration* Notes: *Based on results from independent 4-week clinical studies on the Hydrating line that included the Hydrating Gentle Cleanser, Ultra Hydrating Serum, Day Cream, Night Cream and Eye Cream.
Related Article: Everything You Need to Know About Ultra Hydrating Line
Our Anti-Aging Regenerative Serum helps keep your skin's appearance soft and smooth for a healthy and radiant complexion. Enriched with:
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates to help reveal brighter skin.
- Retinol: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to smooth any rough texture.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that helps to nourish and improve the appearance of skin's texture.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Hydrates and soothes skin.
6-Week Clinical Results Confirm: • 97% Improved skin elasticity* • 97% Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* • 0% Irritation* Notes: *Based on results from independent 6-week clinical studies on the Anti-Wrinkle line including the Anti-Aging Regenerative Serum, Day Cream, and Night Cream.
The intensely moisturizing formula boosts hydration and helps guard against environmental stressors. Our Concentrated Vitamin C Serum infused with Probiotics works to renew dull, uneven, aging skin's appearance. We use a stabilized form of Vitamin C at a 5% level. It is less likely to degrade than unstabilized Vitamin C before being absorbed by the skin. This powerful antioxidant works to create a brighter, more youthful-looking complexion.
Related Article: Vitamin C Daily Skincare Routine
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant with skin-brightening and anti-aging properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance may help deliver antioxidants and essential hydration.
- Aloe: Helps to provide moisture and softens, soothes, and detoxifies skin.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps improve the moisture and appearance of skin’s texture.
Probiotics: May help to guard against environmental stressors that can take a toll on the appearance of your skin.
Clinical results confirm: 82% Improved in skin radiance / brightness* Notes: *Based on results from independent 6-week clinical studies on the Vitamin C line that included the Vitamin C Daily Brightening Cleanser, Vitamin C Concentrated Serum, Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer, and Vitamin C Intense