Acne Facial Cleanser
Acne Facial Cleanser
Consumer tested results 90% Soothed skin* 87% Helped skin look clearer* 87% Unclogged pores* 87% Improved balance of skin oil* 83% Reduced blackheads, whiteheads or milia
- Cleanses away dirt, bacteria and built-up oil.
- Gives skin a healthy, balanced appearance.
- Promotes exfoliation of dead skin cells to create a vibrant glow.
- Targets blemishes while soothing the skin
- A 4-week consumer trial showed a noticeable reduction in blemishes.
- Apply the Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash to a damp face, gently massaging the product into skin.
- Avoid the eye area when using the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of the product and rinse thoroughly before patting dry.
- The Acne Deep Pore Cleansing Wash can be used one to three times daily. Because the skin may experience excessive dryness, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling does occur, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Derived), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Decyl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
See what others are saying
Diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
Clinically proven to beautifully brighten the appearance of your skin.
Helps to deeply moisturize and minimize the appearance of visible signs of aging.
Helps to deeply cleanse as well as help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful-looking complexion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Displaying Reviews 1-10