Follow these six simple steps to take your skin care regimen to the next level.
It’s springtime, beauties! So, let’s talk about how to treat your skin as we transition from the cold nights of winter into the blooming days of spring. As any beauty buff will tell you, it’s super important to know how to layer your facial care products, regardless of the season. We know that there are tons of how-to tutorials and articles out there that show various types of skin regimen. How do you choose, right? But whether you have a three, six, or even a 12-step skincare routine, the simple rule is to layer your skincare products from lightest to heaviest.
- CLEANSE – Every skin care routine starts with cleansing or exfoliating, whether it’s first thing in the morning or right before bed (Tip: you don’t want to sleep with your makeup on). Reach for a light and fragrance free cleanser like DERMA E’s Purifying Gel Cleanser to begin your natural beautifying regimen. Your skin will thank you for it.
- TONE – There are those who swear by using a facial toner immediately after cleansing, while others are still unclear by its benefits. Simply put, these types of products, like our Anti-Wrinkle Toner remove impurities and helps to re-balance skin.
- EYE CREAM – We simply cannot have a satisfying skin care regimen without giving some much-needed love to our eyes. Give your delicate eye area an extra radiance with our Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream, a nutrient-rich formula to help smooth and prevent fine lines.
- SPOT TREATMENT – Not all skin is created equal, but paying attention to our personal needs makes all the difference. A blemish-prone skin requires extra care and DERMA E’s Very Clear Acne Spot Treatment is there to save the day.
- SERUM – Of all the steps listed here, the glue that holds everything together is the almighty serum. This skin care must-have, packed with essential ingredients, comes in many forms but it’s purpose is to rejuvenate and treat your skin. Try our NEW Vitamin C Concentrated Serum and see the difference a serum makes.
- MOISTURIZE – You always want to finish off your routine with the perfect moisturizer to help hydrate, balance, and protect your skin (Tip: don’t forget to moisturize your neck). The rule of thumb is to apply a moisturizer with SPF during the day and a hydrating formula like the DERMA E Hydrating Night Cream before sleep.
There are various healthy skin care routines out there to try, but following the guide above is guaranteed to improve the appearance of your skin and give you an extra spring in your step this month. Let us know in the comments below what your daily skin care regimen is like!