Happy Summer Beauties!
- Flying sucks the hydration right out of our skin like it’s a (vegan) milk shake! To combat dry skin bring a hydrating mist to spritz over face and body! We recommend our Hydrating Mist, this mist will instantly refresh dry and thirsty skin making you the master of travel.
- Can you guess what else is associated with travel? GERMS! GERMS! GERMS! Airports are probably up there with hotel room remotes when it comes to most unsanitary nouns in America. Pack a travel friendly set of our Hydrating Wipes. These bad boys lift off makeup, dirt, and impurities. Hydrate your little ones hands and face while naturally cleaning off all of the airport gunk that they have collected after touching EVERYTHING possible throughout the day.
- Summer vacations usually mean sunshine and no matter how many times you apply sunscreen, sometimes the sun just wins. Relieve burns with our Scar Gel. This gel softens, smoothens, and promotes healthy skin! Lather it on affected area and watch your redness disappear.
- Traveling usually means that you are stuck in a small space with a lot of people; whether you are in a packed car with friends and family or on an airplane with strangers sometimes you just need some peace and quiet. Bring a nice pair of noise cancelling headphones so that you can be alone (at least in your mind) for a little bit.
- Pair your headphones with a USB cable and portable charger because the last thing you want is your phone to die right as the song hits the best pa—
- If you are traveling overseas and are on an overnight flight you might need a heavier arsenal to help keep your skin healthy and glowing. Try our Rejuvenating Sage & Lavender Face Oil! This oil provides a concentrated boost of intense hydration for soft, smooth skin. Press a few drops into skin before dozing off for the flight and wake up with refreshed and radiant skin!
The best part about all of these products we recommend? They are all TSA friendly and go right in your carry on. Now go forth and travel comfortably you beautiful people! And don’t forget to tag us in your travel photos with #dermae! Also share your favorite travel necessities in the comments below!